September 4, 2012
Password-change deadline Sept. 12 email
An email reminder was sent Thursday, Aug. 30, to K-Staters who haven’t yet changed their eID password for the fall semester. The Sept. 12 deadline is less than two weeks away.
1. To change your password, go to eid.k-state.edu and sign in. Under password settings, click “Change your eID password” and follow the prompts.
2. Once you have changed your password, immediately put the new password into the password settings for your computers, devices, and applications, including:
- KSU wireless and/or KSU housing wireless connections
- Your local email and calendar client
- Mobile devices such as your cellphone or tablet
If you need assistance on password changes, contact the IT Help Desk in 214 Hale Library by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, 785-532-7722 or 800-865-6143 toll-free, and verify your identity.