April 13, 2017
Leadercast 2017 to feature nine nationally-renowned speakers on May 5
Leadercast K-State-Manhattan 2017 will be 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 5 at the K-State Alumni Center. Registration is now open.
Leadercast is the world's largest one-day leadership event, webcast live around the world to hundreds of local host sites. A long-time staple in Manhattan, Leadercast 2017 will be the second year the event is hosted by Kansas State Global Campus. Leaders from both on campus and around the community are encouraged to attend.
The focus of Leadercast is to provide community and business leaders with insights and tools about visionary leadership. Attendees will learn from some top national leaders:
- Tyler Perry, director, playwright, screenwriter, producer, actor, author and entrepreneur.
- Andy Stanley, leadership author.
- Molly Fletcher, sports agent and author.
- Jim McKelvey, co-founder of square and founder of LaunchCode.
- Dr. Henry Cloud, a clinical psychologist and best-selling author.
- Jess Ekstrom, CEO of Headbands for Hope.
- Daniel Pink, behavioral science expert, author, and host of National Geographic channel's "Crown Control."
- Donald Miller, CEO of StoryBrand.
- Suzy Welch, author, TV commentator and business journalist.
The theme for 2017 is "Powered by Purpose." Attendees will be encouraged to discover the steps they can take to uncover their own purpose, to reconnect to their organization's "why," and to truly live, work and play in this world, powered by purpose. Every detail of the experience is purposefully crafted to inspire and engage in surprising and meaningful ways.
The conference registration fee is $79 and includes the webcast, conference materials and lunch. Registration, agenda and other information can be found on the Leadercast K-State-Manhattan website.
Email Josh Hilbrand for more information at email@example.com or to inquire about group rates.