November 18, 2016
President Myers names vice president for human capital services search committee
President Richard Myers has named the following search committee for the vice president for human capital services. Susan Peterson, director of government relations, will serve as chair. The committee will conduct a national search with the position filled in early spring 2017.
Search committee members are:
- Susan Peterson, chair, director of government relations
- Tammy Beckham, dean of the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Andrew Bennett, department head of mathematics and Faculty Senate president
- James Bach, director of financial operations in the Division of Financial Services
- Mirta Chavez, director of multicultural programs in the Office of Diversity
- Carol Marden, public service administrator, Counseling Services, and University Support Staff Senate president
- Mary Molt, assistant professor of housing and dining
- Cheryl Strecker, General Counsel
- Michael Young, professor and department head of psychological sciences
President Myers thanks the search committee for their service and commitment to Kansas State University.