March 9, 2016
A letter from Vice President Johnson: Open forums to review Total Rewards Study
I invite you to attend an open forum to review the findings of Human Capital Services' Total Rewards Study.
In March 2015, Human Capital Services launched an in-depth process to study our total rewards systems for University Support Staff and Unclassified Professional Staff workforces. The process, which began with the development of a compensation philosophy, benchmarked 3,402 positions with either local, regional or national markets. The benchmark compared salaries and benefit-related offerings among comparable organizations. CBIZ, a national consulting firm, conducted the analysis.
Human Capital Services is offering several open forums:
- 10–11 a.m. Monday, March 28, in Forum Hall in the K-State Student Union.
- 1:30–2:30 p.m. Monday, March 28, in Forum Hall in the K-State Student Union.
- 4-5 p.m. Monday, March 28, in the K-State Student Union's Little Theatre.
- 10:30–11:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 30, K-State Polytechnic's College Conference Room.
- 2–3 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, K-State Polytechnic's College Conference Room.
- 10–11 a.m. Thursday, March 31, Olathe Campus in Forum Hall.
Vice President for Human Capital