1. K-State home
  2. »Division of Communications and Marketing
  3. »K-State Today
  4. »Run for College Council office

K-State Today

February 11, 2016

Run for College Council office

By Logan Britton

College Councils serve a wide range of purposes on the K-State campus. Currently, three colleges elected their College Council offices through the Student Governing Association elections: the College of Agriculture, the College of Arts & Sciences and the College Human Ecology.

The general election will be March 1-2, which will ultimately decide which students will serve on their respective council.

Students can file through the Self Service menu on KSIS. Undergraduate candidates must be a full-time student with a minimum K-State GPA of 2.0 while graduate candidates must be enrolled in at least six hours and have a minimum K-State GPA of 3.0.

In this issue

From the administration
From the vice president for research
From the KSU Foundation
News and research
New hires/exits
Kudos, publications and presentations
Human resources, benefits and training
Campus construction activities
Newsletters and magazines