April 27, 2015
Deadline extended: Renew your student organization's registration
The deadline has been extended to 5 p.m. May 15 to register student organizations.
All registered student organizations must renew their registration with the Office of Student Activities and Services. This year the renewal will be done completely online through OrgSync. A current administrator of the portal must log in and will then see a big banner at the top to renew. A short training will be required, and the link is in the registration form.
1. Log into OrgSync or from the log in drop down at K-State's home page.
2. Access the organization's portal you want to renew by clicking on "My Memberships." If you are an administrator of the portal you will see a renewal banner with a link that will walk you through it. Only administrators can renewal their orgs. If you are not an admin, but feel like you should be, you can see who your admins are by going into your groups portal, choosing people from the horizontal menu, then click on the double arrows next to "All People" and choose administrators from the drop down. Ask one of your admins to add you.
It is also recommended that students complete the training and renewal process (rather than advisors). This is so that the students will be equipped with information needed to lead their organizations.
3. Click the "Update Now" button in the orange banner.
4. Complete renewal form. *Note: A link to a separate training document will be required. When completing the training form, be sure to continue after you receive your code all the way to the end and submit. Your registration will not be processed until both forms are submitted.
5. After you submit your renewal form, the advisor you list will receive an email from OrgSync. The advisor must click the link from the email and approve your submission. *Note: If your advisor is on sabbatical, you will need to list an alternate advisor for the time being. You can update your profile with your original advisor when they return.
6. After all this is completed, the Office of Student Activities will process your renewal request.
All organizations must renew by May 15 in order to prevent their portal from being disabled. If you do not register by May 15, your portal will be disabled until you complete the registration renewal process.
If you have any registration questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.