January 22, 2015
Zoom now available in Connect personalized dashboards
Using Zoom, K-State's audio/video conferencing service, is now easier than ever before. Zoom is now available when you sign into Connect, your personalized dashboard for K-State services.
Zoom is available to all K-State students, faculty and staff. Zoom can be used with any PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
You can use Zoom for:
- Holding quick and easy group meetings.
- Recording meetings for future use.
- Meeting with instructors and co-workers.
- Working remotely with outside vendors.
To access Zoom through Connect, follow these steps:
- Go to k-state.edu.
- In the upper right-hand side of the webpage, click the drop-down Sign in arrow.
- At the bottom of the menu, click the "Sign in" bar.
- Enter your K-State eID and password, then click Sign in.
- Locate the "Zoom – Video Conferencing" widget on the Connect page.
From here you can join a meeting, host a meeting, and even download Zoom. To learn about using Zoom, view the Accessing Zoom article.