August 12, 2014
Locations confirmed for president, provost annual meetings
Locations have been confirmed for Kansas State University President Kirk Schulz and Provost and Senior Vice President April Mason's annual fall meetings with each of the university's colleges and major units.
As in previous years, President Schulz and Provost Mason would like to spend the first hour with the college's or major unit's leadership team and the remaining time would be spent in an open forum-style meeting with everyone from that college or unit who wishes to attend.
The confirmed times, dates and locations for each college and major unit meeting are below.
If two locations are listed, the latter location is for the open forum part of the meeting.
• Vice president for administration and finance and vice president for human capital: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, at the K-State Student Union's Forum Hall
• K-State Salina: 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28, at the College Center Conference Room
• K-State Alumni Association: 9-11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 29, at the Katlin Conference Room and the open forum is in Tadtman Board Room
• President, provost, vice president for research and vice president for communications and marketing: 1-3 p.m. Friday, Aug. 29, in the K-State Student Union's Forum Hall
• K-State Graduate School: 9-11 a.m. Friday, Sept. 5, in 207 Union
• K-State Libraries: 2-4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 5, in Town Hall, Leadership Studies Building
• College of Education: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 8, in 106 Bluemont Hall and the open forum is in 21 Bluemont Hall
• College of Architecture, Planning & Design: 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 11, in Pierce Commons
• College of Engineering: 10 a.m. to noon Friday, Sept. 12, in 1094 Fiedler Hall and the open forum is in Fiedler Auditorium
• College of Veterinary Medicine: 2-4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 12, in 112 Trotter Hall and the open forum is in 301 Totter Hall
• Intercollegiate Athletics: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 15, in the Legends Room in Bramlage Coliseum
• Global Campus: 9-11 a.m. Monday, Sept. 22, in 231 College Court and the open forum is in 31 College Court
• College of Arts & Sciences: 1-4 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 23, in the Union's Forum Hall
• K-State Olathe: 10 a.m. to noon Thursday, Sept. 25, in CEO's Conference Room and the open forum is in Forum Hall
• K-State Research and Extension: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 17, in Town Hall at the Leadership Studies Building
• College of Agriculture: 2-4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 17, in Town Hall at the Leadership Studies Building
• Vice president for student life: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 30, in the Union's Little Theatre
• College of Business Administration: 9-11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 31, in 301 Calvin Hall and the open forum is in the UMB Theatre in the Beach Museum
• College of Human Ecology: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 31, Alumni Center Ballroom
• KSU Foundation: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7, in the Heywood Board Room and the open forum is in the second floor Campaign Room.
President Schulz also will give the State of the University Address at 3:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 26, in the Alumni Center Ballroom.