Services And Jurisdiction of KSU Police Department
The KSU Police Department offers many services to the K-State campus students, faculty, staff, and visitors. These services include:
- Investigate all crimes on university owned property, fraternities, and sororities
- Investigation of all traffic accidents on campus
- Fingerprinting is provided for the public at large. Established hours for fingerprinting
are as follows:
Monday through Thursday, 1:30PM-6PM
All other times will be dependent upon officer availability. Please call ahead to make arrangements and check availability for times other than those established above.
- Fingerprinting is provided for the public at large. Established hours for fingerprinting are as follows:
- Bike safety officer
- Housing officer
- Secure, and unlock campus buildings
- Wildcat Walk Escort Service 532-6412
- If you would like an officer to come speak to your fraternity, sorority, residence hall, class, or other group, about topics such as drug awareness, or crime prevention, please call Captain Don Stubbings for scheduling, or e-mail Captain Don Stubbings.