PLU is dedicated to starting and funding projects aimed at enhancing workspace and equipment used by students in the dpeartment of chemistry.
- PLU purchased a new color printer for the department, located in CBC 213.
- A couch was put in CBC 141 to create more comfortable seating for students.
- PLU, working with the department, installed a new, permanent projector in the CBC 437 conference room. The old screen, which was marked up and stained, was replaced by a new whiteboard which the projector displays on directly.
- PLU recieved a grant to purchase new laptops for the undergraduate labs. 40 new Dell laptops were purchased in order to start implementing new technology to assist TAs in the teaching labs.
- PLU and AXE updated CBC 209 with new chairs, tables and a technology cart. 209 is an often used classroom and seminar room.
- A new Cary FTIR was purchased and is located in the NMR Room (CBC 128).
- New stools for organic labs and new balances for Chemical Analysis labs were purchased.