Waters Hall

Photograph of Waters Hall

Show Waters Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map

Waters Hall is home to the College of Agriculture and the Departments of Entomology, Economics and Political Science. Building construction came in three phases: the east wing in 1913, the west wing a decade later and the center connecting portion in 1953. The west wing interior underwent renovation in 1964. The east wing had to be redesigned following a 1959 fire. The building originally served to group the agronomy, animal husbandry, agricultural economics, and milling departments. It is named in honor of Dr. Henry Jackson Waters, sixth president of Kansas State College.

Building offices