Together with Mosier and Coles halls, Trotter Hall is part of the 254,702-square-foot veterinary medicine complex situated on 80 acres on the north end of campus. Trotter Hall offers administrative offices, instructional facilities, and a veterinary medical library on the top floor.
- Beef Cattle Institute, The, room 1-D, email@example.com, 532-4844
- Instructional Technology Center, College of Veterinary Medicine, room 1, 532-5696, fax 532-4021
- Master of Public Health, room 311, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-2042
- Midwest Institute for Comparative Stem Cell Biology, room 101
- Veterinary Medical Library, room 408, email@example.com, 532-6006, fax 532-2838
- Veterinary Medicine, College of, room 101, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5660, fax 532-5884
Built in 1973, this building is named for Donald M. Trotter, who served K-State for 30 years, including his service as dean of the College of Veterinary Medicine from 1971 to 1984.