Umberger Hall is home to Communications and Ag Education, as well as K-State Research and Extension, and houses administrative, educational and meeting spaces.
- Agricultural Education, 301 Umberger Hall, email@example.com, 532-5804, fax 532-5633
- Center for Rural Enterprise Engagement, 301A Umberger Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-1173, fax 532-5633
- Communications and Agricultural Education, Dept. of, 301 Umberger Hall, 532-5804, fax 532-5633
- Community Development-Extension PRIDE Program, 101 Umberger Hall, 532-5840, fax 532-6175
- 4-H Foundation, Kansas, 116 Umberger Hall, 532-5881, fax 532-6963
- 4-H Youth Development, 201 Umberger Hall, 532-5800, fax 532-5981
- Huck Boyd National Institute for Rural Development, 101 Umberger Hall, email@example.com, 532-7690, fax 532-7036
- Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership - KARL, Inc., 101 Umberger Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6300, fax 532-7036
- Publishing, K-State Research and Extension, 211 Umberger Hall, 532-5804, fax 532-5633
- University Printing, 26 Umberger Hall, Uprint@ksu.edu, 532-6308, fax 532-7938
Designed in 1956, the building name honors Harry J.C. Umberger, who joined the Department of Agronomy in 1911. He also served as county agent leader from 1917 to 1919 until his appointment as dean of the Division for College Extension.