Umberger Hall is used by K-State Research and Extension for administrative, educational and meeting space. It contains administrative offices for extension programs, a library for extension publications, meeting rooms and a 450-seat auditorium.
- Communications and Agricultural Education, Dept. of, 301 Umberger Hall, 532-5804, fax 532-5633
- Community Development-Extension PRIDE Program, 101 Umberger Hall, 532-5840, fax 532-6175
- 4-H Foundation, Kansas, 116 Umberger Hall, 532-5881, fax 532-6963
- 4-H Youth Development, 201 Umberger Hall, 532-5800, fax 532-5981
- Huck Boyd National Institute for Rural Development, 101 Umberger Hall, email@example.com, 532-7690, fax 532-7036
- Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership - KARL, Inc., 101 Umberger Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6300, fax 532-7036
- University Printing, 26 Umberger Hall, Uprint@ksu.edu, 532-6308, fax 532-7938
Designed in 1956, the building name honors Harry J.C. Umberger, who joined the Department of Agronomy in 1911. He also served as county agent leader from 1917 to 1919 until his appointment as dean of the Division for College Extension.