Umberger Hall

Show Umberger Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map

Umberger Hall is used by K-State Research and Extension for administrative, educational and meeting space. It contains administrative offices for extension programs, a library for extension publications, meeting rooms and a 450-seat auditorium.

Building offices

History

Designed in 1956, the building name honors Harry J.C. Umberger, who joined the Department of Agronomy in 1911. He also served as county agent leader from 1917 to 1919 until his appointment as dean of the Division for College Extension.