The Power Plant, an impressive Gothic-style structure, meets the energy needs for campus.
- Custodial Services, 532-6446, fax 532-2381
The pseudo Gothic design of native limestone reflected the architectural character of surrounding buildings on campus during the time the building was constructed in 1927-1928. The west facade, facing 17th Street, was left incomplete. The building cost a total of more than $300,000 to build and equip over two years, and several additional cooling systems have been added in recent years.