Leasure Hall

Photograph of Leasure Hall

Show Leasure Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map

Leasure Hall houses the women’s studies and American ethnic studies programs, along with biology labs and speech pathology offices.

Building offices

History

Built in 1908 for just over $71,000, Leasure Hall originally provided space for the veterinary medicine and bacteriology departments. The building's name honors Dr. E.E. Leasure, who served as dean of the College of Veterinary Medicine and retired from K-State after 38 years.