Calvin Hall

Photograph of Calvin Hall

Show Calvin Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map

Calvin Hall houses the College of Business Administration and the Departments of Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing.

Building offices

History

Calvin Hall is named in honor of former librarian and professor of domestic science Henrietta Willard Calvin. Building construction ended in 1908 at a total cost of $70,000. Then known as the Domestic Science and Art Hall, the building contained the College of Home Economics until 1960, when it underwent remodeling to serve the College of Business Administration.