K-State Launch a Business (LAB)
K-State, through support from KS State Bank, is offering an exciting outreach program to help Kansas based entrepreneurs launch and grow new ventures by leveraging unique K-State resources. LAB provides access to world-class K-State faculty, students, and alumni mentors for up to 20 high-potential startup concepts (including up to 10 from Global Food Systems industries) over an intensive 5-week period.
What’s In It For Me?
- No cost, no equity
- Access to world-class faculty
- Student research team
- Alumni mentor and industry expertise
- Startup grants provided to those that complete the program
- Innovative, for-profit, scalable business idea
- Based in Kansas
- Founder receptive to feedback and “has what it takes”
- Desire to validate idea and can commit to the program
- No outside funding raised