K-State Launch a Business (LAB)
What’s In It For Me?
- No cost, no equity
- Access to world-class faculty
- Student research team
- Alumni mentor and industry expertise
- Startup grants provided to those that complete the program
- Innovative, for-profit, scalable business idea
- Based in Kansas
- Founder receptive to feedback and “has what it takes”
- Desire to validate idea and can commit to the program
- No outside funding raised
LAB Q&A Sessions
Learn more about LAB and the application process during one of three conference call Q&A sessions.
- March 27 - 10 a.m.
- April 4 - 8 a.m.
- April 11 - 8 a.m.