- Maintain database of Greek membership through chapter-submitted roster information.
- Maintain Greek website (www.ksu.edu/greek).
- Distribute billing invoices and collect payments each semester for council dues.
- Produce publications for incoming students and parents and utilized at recruitment events.
- Maintain and distribute accurate and comprehensive records on membership statistics, scholarship achievement, facility and financial information and disciplinary matters.
- Maintain accurate and current contact information for chapter officers and advisors.
- Supervise and oversee student, professional, and/or volunteer staff members.
- Complete assessments of programs to examine trends, areas of improvement and strengths.
- Guide the work of the Interfraternity and Panhellenic Council through their officers.
- Serve as liaisons to the national governing organizations including the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) and North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC).
- Serve as resource to alumni groups and house directors.
- Develop and implement educational workshops and retreats for the Greek community.
- Oversee all aspects of Greek community recruitment programs, including recruitment registration and event execution, Greek Ambassadors, involvement with campus visit days, summer orientation, marketing and publications.
- Assigned to serve as liaisons from office to individual chapters.
- Meet at least once a semester with liaison chapters (Note- It is highly encouraged that you meet monthly with your liaison, and you can request more frequent meetings.)
- Available to meet with chapter advisors and other officers when needed.
- Correspond with inter/national fraternity and sorority headquarters, as needed.
Chapter Consultant/National Officer Visits
- Meet with visitors from your organization. We encourage you to schedule a meeting with a staff member as soon as you know that they are coming. You should budget 30 minutes to one hour depending on the request of the consultant and Greek Affairs staff.
- Provide insight to visitors about your chapter’s current operations from the perspective of the office. Identify areas for improvement and ideas for future partnerships.
- Compile individual grade reports and community rankings each semester.
- Mail reports to chapter presidents, chapter advisors. Other authorized individuals may receive the report if requested.
Speaking & Facilitation
- Can speak at your chapter events or assist in facilitating educational programs.
- Can speak on any number of topics or refer you to a campus resource that can.
- Work with you to improve existing educational programs or identify new ways to educate about emerging trends or issues in your chapter.
The Office of Greek Affairs is here as a resource and partner in making your chapter successful. If we can’t provide a service, we will refer you to the office on campus that can!