To receive your reimbursement, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Fill out a Travel Reimbursement Form (pdf).
Step 2. Fill out a W-9 Form (pdf).
- The address provided on the W-9 form is the address the reimbursement check will be mailed to.
Step 3. Sign original, itemized receipts for expenses you are claiming GSC reimbursement for.
- Please do not submit receipts for expenses that will be reimbursed from other sources.
Step 4. Submit completed reimbursement packet
- Reimbursement packets should be sent to:
103 Fairchild Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506
- In order to receive your reimbursement, your reimbursement packet must be submitted no later than 1 month after the last day of travel.
- It is your responsibility to submit your reimbursement packet; GSC will not send any email reminders.
- If your travel plans change and you will not be using your GSC Travel Award, you must inform the GSC immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to appropriately claim or deny a travel award will result in ineligibility for future GSC Travel Awards for ONE YEAR.