GSC Travel Award Application
To apply for a GSC Travel Award, complete the following form.
Please note that additional documentation based on event participation must be uploaded with the application in order to be considered for a GSC Travel Award. Ensure you have the appropriate documents available prior to applying.
- If you will be presenting a paper, poster, workshop, recital, case competition display, work of art or design, proof of event acceptance and title, abstract and list of authors is required.
- If you will be serving as a commentator, discussant or panel chair, proof of event acceptance is required.
- If you will not be doing any of the above activities, proof of event registration (ex: conference/meeting registration confirmation, study abroad acceptance letter, etc.) is required.
- Applications must be complete and all required additional documents submitted by the appropriate deadline to be considered for a travel award.
- Applications can be submitted up to four months prior to the month of travel.
- Students traveling abroad should also register online with the Office of International Programs Study Abroad Office.