Graduate Student Council Travel Awards
The Kansas State University Graduate Student Council (GSC) supports graduate student travel to professional events. Participation in these events provides students with opportunities to advance their research, network and enhances the graduate student experience at K-State as well as the visibility of the university.
The intent of GSC Travel Awards is to provide travel support to students presenting research at domestic and international conferences and meetings.
- Travel awards are intended for students with no (or limited) additional funding.
- Students are encouraged to use departmental funds first, if available.
- Funds are distributed on a competitive basis through a formal application process.
- First priority is given to students presenting research.
- Graduate students can be awarded up to one award per month with a maximum of $500 (for domestic travel) or $750 (for international travel) per fiscal year (July 1-June 30).