Download and open the ETDR template - Word 2013
To download the template:
- Go to the Templates page (http://www.k-state.edu/grad/etdr/template).
- Click the link for Masters theses/reports or Doctoral dissertations.
- Save the file to your computer. Specify a filename and where you want to save the file. Be sure Word Document is selected in the Save As menu. Click Save.
To begin using the template:
- Start Microsoft Word.
- Open the template file you downloaded in the previous steps (masters.doc or doctoral.doc).
When you save your file, you may want to do two things:
- Save it under a different filename.
- Save the file as a Word document (.docx). If you will share your file with others who are using Word 2003 or older versions, save it as a Word 97-2003 Document.