Office Specialist III
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Office Specialist III coordinates and provides administrative support for Graduate Council. This individual works closely with the Dean and Associate Dean on Graduate Council matters, serves as the communications interface between the Deans, Graduate Council, Council subcommittees, and graduate programs. The Office Specialist III also manages the course and curriculum approval processes for all graduate courses and programs and works with the Associate Dean to coordinate graduate program reviews.
$30,150-45,220, or $14.49-21.74 per hour
WHAT YOU’ LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Two years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in using computer software packages specific to the position
- Five years of experience in office/clerical work
- Bachelor degree
- Trained in using personal computers, general office practices, and office administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, determine deadlines, and set priorities
- Proficient in using computer software relevant to the position (Microsoft Office, Adobe, internet search engines, email, and electronic calendars)
- Experience using KSIS and Curriculog
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- University or academic experience with knowledge of Kansas State University
Immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks
candidates who have demonstrated their commitment to advancing the University’s Principles of Community.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks
diversity among its employees.
BACKGROUND SCREENING STATEMENT
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the
process of considering your candidacy as an employee.