2017 Graduate School Alumni Reunion
Kansas State University Graduate School will host the 2017 Graduate Alumni Reunion July 14-16, 2017
Itinerary for Graduate Student Council Alumni Reunion Weekend
Friday, July 14
- 8 a.m.- 12 p.m. - Visit with your department
- 11-1:30 - Check in
- 12:30-1:30 - Campus tours
- 1:30-2:15 - Ice Cream Social
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. - Tour of K-State Athletics
- 5:15 p.m. - Hors d'oeurves at Colbert Hills
Saturday, July 15
- 9-11 a.m. - Konza Prairie Hike (guided hike)
- 1-3 p.m. - Liquid Art Winery social
- 6 p.m. - Catered BBQ by Cox Bros. BBQ at Dr. Carol Shanklin, Dean of the Graduate School's house
Sunday, July 16
9-10:30 a.m. - Brunch at Wahoo Fire and Ice
Itinerary is subject to change.
Traveling back to Manhattan?
- Fly MHK - Located four miles west of Manhattan, the Manhattan Regional Airport provides commercial flights for the Flint Hills region to and from Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and Chicago O'Hare (ORD) via American Airlines. Review the flight schedule here.
- Fly Kansas City - Located two hours east of Manhattan, Kansas City International Airport offers nonstop or connecting service to hundreds of destinations worldwide.
- Fly Wichita - Located two hours south of Manhattan, Wichita Eisenhower National Airport offers nonstop or connecting service to hundreds of destinations worldwide.
Looking for things to do in Manhattan besides just airport? Here's a list of activities/options.
Have questions about the Graduate Student Council Alumni Reunion? Email Kelsey Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.