2017 Homecoming Pairings Announced
The 2017 Homecoming pairings were announced at the Fraternal Excellence Banquet on April 10.
- Alpha Chi Omega, Clovia, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Alpha Delta Pi, Beta Upsilon Chi, Delta Sigma Phi
- Alpha Gamma Delta, Acacia, Alpha Tau Omega, Kappa Sigma
- Alpha Xi Delta, Phi Gamma Delta, Sigma Tau Gamma
- Chi Omega, Alpha Omega Epsilon, Delta Upsilon
- Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Gamma Rho, Beta Sigma Psi
- Gamma Phi Beta, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Theta Xi
- Kappa Alpha Theta, Lambda Chi, Triangle
- Kappa Delta, Delta Chi, Sigma Chi
- Kappa Kappa Gamma, Pi Kappa Phi, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Pi Beta Phi, Phi Delta Theta, Phi Kappa Theta
- Sigma Kappa, FarmHouse, Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Zeta Tau Alpha, Alpha Kappa Lambda, Beta Theta Pi
Spring Semester Recruitment!
Select chapters will be recruiting in the spring semester beginning January 17, 2017. If you would like to join a sorority, consider joining through Continuous Open Bidding which is an informal recruitment process!
Spring 2017 Sororities Recruiting through Continuous Open Bidding:
- Alpha Chi Omega
- Alpha Gamma Delta
Primary Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment will occur August 14-18, 2017. Registration for 2017 Primary Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment will open on May 1, 2017 and close at 11:59 p.m. on August 1, 2017. Registration after the deadline will not be accepted. New Member Convocation will kick off the recruitment week on Sunday, August 13, 2017.
Welcome Alpha Omega Epsilon and Beta Upsilon Chi!
PHC is excited to welcome Alpha Omega Epsilon as an associate member to the Panhellenic sorority community! Alpha Omega Epsilon is a sorority for women in engineering and technical sciences. Like AOE on Facebook or follow them at @.
Beta Upsilon Chi, or Brothers Under Christ, is the newest IFC fraternity, colonizing in fall 2016 and joining IFC in February 2017. For information about BYX, visit www.betaupsilonchi.org.
As of May 19, 2014, the Beta Kappa chapter of Sigma Nu fraternity has lost recognition as a K-State Interfraternity Council member, and has been suspended from campus. If you are interested in joining this fraternity, please be aware that it is not currently recognized by the university until August 1, 2018. If you have further questions, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at (785) 532-5546.