- The 6th annual Electrical Power Affiliates Program (EPAP) Day serves as a mini career fair. Six companies will have displays and representatives here to visit with all majors within the College of Engineering. EPAP companies include: Burns & McDonnell, Fishnet Security (not present), Kansas Electric Cooperatives, Omaha Public Power District, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Sega and Westar Energy.
- Mock Interviews - Sign up (through CES) for mock interviews to improve your interview skills for the university's career day later that month.
- FREE lunch (catered by Ramblers) will be provided from 12:00pm -1pm.
- A Poster session will be held from 1:00pm - 2:00pm. Posters will be presented by EPAP project award recipients.
- PRIZE drawings will be held throughout the day, with the big prizes given away at 2:00pm. Winners must be present to win. To enter the prize drawings, students will need an EPAP card and a sticker from each of the sponsor companies present.
This year EPAP Day will included a Young Graduates Panel & Speed Networking, on Tuesday, September 8, 6:00pm - 7:30pm in Fiedler Auditorium and the Engineering Atrium. The EPAP sponsors send a few of their recently graduated employee's to visit and answer students questions. Students are asked to rotate every 10 minutes, in order to meet with all the companies.
Pizza and drinks will be provided
Prize drawings will be held at 7:30pm
EPAP DAY 2014