SAVE THE DATE:
EVENTS for EPAP Day
- The 5th annual Electrical Power Affiliates Program (EPAP) Day serves as a mini career fair type environment from 9 am - 2 pm in the Engineering Complex Atrium. Eight companies will have displays and representatives there to visit with all majors within the College of Engineering. EPAP companies include: Burns & McDonnell, Fishnet Security, Kansas Electric Cooperatives, Kansas City Power & Light, Omaha Public Power District, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Sega and Westar Energy.
- Mock Interviews - Sign up for mock interviews and improve your interview skills now for the university's career day later in September.
- FREE lunch from 12 pm - 1 pm
- Visit the Poster session - 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm. Posters presented by faculty EPAP project award recipients
- PRIZE drawings at 3:30 pm
To enter the prize drawings, you will need to get an EPAP card and a stamp/sticker from each of the eight companies and register your name. You must be present to win.
SAVE THE DATE AND KEEP WATCHING FOR MORE INFORMATION