SAVE THE DATE:
EVENTS for EPAP Day
- The 5th annual Electrical Power Affiliates Program (EPAP) Day serves as a mini career fair type environment from 9 am - 2 pm in the Engineering Complex Atrium. Eight companies will have displays and representatives there to visit with all majors within the College of Engineering. EPAP companies include: Burns & McDonnell, Fishnet Security, Kansas Electric Cooperatives, Kansas City Power & Light, Omaha Public Power District, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Sega and Westar Energy.
- Mock Interviews - Sign up for mock interviews and improve your interview skills now for the university's career day later in September.
- FREE lunch from 12 pm - 1 pm
- Visit the Poster session - 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm. Posters presented by EPAP project award recipients
- PRIZE drawings throughout the day, big prizes at 3:30 pm (must be present to win big prizes).
To enter the prize drawings, you will need to get an EPAP card and a stamp/sticker from each of the eight companies and register your name. You must be present to win prizes at the 3:30 drawing.
2014 Prizes and drawing times:
11:30am $25 Caribou Coffee gift card
12:00pm $50 KSU Union gift card
12:30pm $50 KSU Union gift card
1:00pm $75 Varney's gift card
1:30pm $100 Varney's gift card
2:00pm 2 tickets to The Intergalactic Nemesis: Twin Infinity
3:30pm Apple iPod Touch 16GB
Kindle Fire HDX
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Samsung 32-inch Smart LED TV
This year EPAP Day includes a Young Graduates Panel & Speed Networking, Tuesday, September 9, 6;00pm - 8:00 pm in Fiedler Auditorium and the Engineering Atrium.
Pizza and drinks will be provided
Prize drawings at 8:00pm
SAVE THE DATE AND KEEP WATCHING FOR MORE INFORMATION