EPAP Day 2013
Events for EPAP Day
- The 4th annual Electrical Power Affiliates Program (EPAP) Day serves as a mini career fair type environment from 10 am – 2 pm in the Engineering Complex Atrium. Seven companies will have displays and representatives there to visit with all majors within the College of Engineering. EPAP companies include: Burns & McDonnell, Fishnet Security, Kansas City Power & Light, Omaha Public Power District, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Sega and Westar Energy.
- Mock Interviews from 10 am - 2:00 pm: Sign up for mock interviews and improve your interview skills now for the university’s career day later in September (sign up through your Career and Employment Services account by midnight Monday, September 9)
- Intern Panel and Networking (Tuesday Evening, September 10th) from 6 pm - 9 pm, Fiedler Auditorium and Engineering Atrium: meet and visit with your peers who have interned at the EPAP companies.
- Early Career Engineers Panel, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Fiedler Auditorium: Learn about the exciting possibilities available in the power industry from recent graduates in their first 3 to 5 years of employment in the industry.
- FREE lunch from 12 pm – 1 pm (vegetarian options available)
- PRIZE drawings from 11 am through 2 pm
- EPAP Faculty/Staff/Student Reception from 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm, Engineering Atrium
To enter the prize drawings, you will need to get an EPAP card and a stamp/sticker from each of the seven companies and register your name. You must be present to win the iPod Touch, 32” flat screen TV and Kindle Fire. Prizes and times of drawings are below.
11:00 $25 gift certificate to Caribou Coffee
12:00 $50 gift certificate to KSU Student Union
12:30 $50 gift certificate to KSU Student Union
12:45 $75 gift certificate to Varney's Bookstore
1:00 $100 gift certificate to Varney’s Bookstore
1:15 2 tickets to McCain Performance "Intergalactic Nemesis"
1:30 16GB iPod Touch (must be present to win)
1:45 16GB Kindle Fire HD 7" (must be present to win)
2:00 32" Vizio Flat Screen TV(must be present to win)