2025: A Visionary Plan for Kansas State UniversityK-State 2025: Snapshots of Success
Our university strategic plan describes our institutional aspirations and goals for K-State in 2025. The result of an eighteen-month planning process involving hundreds of K-Staters, the plan describes a clear vision for 2025 and identifies strategic directions to help us get there.
A university strategic plan is never done — it evolves as the university adapts to changing circumstances. Follow our progress on this website as we move together from planning to realizing our future!
— President Kirk Schulz
Updated April 11, 2014
The latest update on K-State 2025
- K-State 2025 Annual Progress Report, 2012-2013
- College/Major Unit/Departmental Planning
- Diversity Planning Committee
- Sustainability Planning Committee
- University Climate Survey