2025: A Visionary Plan for Kansas State UniversityK-State 2025: The Next 5 Years
Our university strategic plan describes our institutional aspirations and goals for K-State in 2025. The result of an eighteen-month planning process involving hundreds of K-Staters, the plan describes a clear vision for 2025 and identifies strategic directions to help us get there.
A university strategic plan is never done — it evolves as the university adapts to changing circumstances. Follow our progress on this website as we move together from planning to realizing our future!
— President Kirk Schulz
Updated May 20, 2013
The latest update on K-State 2025
- Campus Master Plan Update
- College/Major Unit/Departmental Planning
- Faculty Compensation Committee
- Human Capital Services Assessment
- Research Themes Committee