Useful Information

Visa and Immigration Document

As an international student, you need to understand and be familiar with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) regulations relating to your particular nonimmigrant status. Here are the link that might help you about applying the US Visa and immigration.

- Passport /

- Visa Stamp

- Immigration Document

- Others useful link

How to get to Manhattan , Kansas

Travel plan: There are two ways to get to Manhattan, Kansas . You can fly into Kansas City International Airport (MCI) or Manhattan Municipal Airport (MHK) . If you decided to fly to MCI, you need the shuttle service to take you to Manhattan. Here are the lists of the shuttle service.

Shuttle Service / Car Rental

Enterprise Rent-A-Car (West) 785-537-0557 or 800-325-8007

Enterprise Rent-A-Car (East) 785-537-6000 or 800-325-8007

Hertz Rent A Car 785-539-0261 or 800-654-3131

Dick Edwards Auto Rent 785-776-4004 or 800-257-4004

KCI Roadrunner Express 785-539-2284 or 800-747-2KCI

Limousine Service

Classic Rose Limousine Service – 785-537-7717

Top Hat Transportation – 785-537-6045

Shuttle/Taxi Service

A-One Cab Co., 785-537-1295

Bell Taxi Transportation – 785-537-2080 or 800-826-8294


There are two types of housing to consider when coming to K-State. First is on-campus housing or you may also choose to live in an apartment or house off campus. You might need to start searching for in advance before arriving due to Manhattan being near the Fort Riley military base. This sometimes makes it difficult to find housing.

On-campus housing

Off-campus housing