I have five goals with Responsive Discipline. After completing this course, you will be able to
1. Make confident discipline decisions based on knowledge of options.
2. Increase your thoughtful or reflective responses to a child's misbehavior while decreasing your impulsive reactions.
3. Increase your use of prevention and guidance and decrease your use of punishment in your use of discipline.
4. Assume authority and take responsibility for using reasonable consequences when necessary.
5. Reduce your stress related to discipline.
Next: Course format