Home to the Department of Anatomy and Physiology, Coles Hall is part of the Veterinary Medicine Complex on campus.
- Anatomy and Physiology, Dept. of, 228 Coles Hall, AP@vet.k-state.edu, 532-5666, fax 532-4557
- Center for Outcomes Research and Epidemiology, 309 Coles Hall, 532-4475
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE), Epithelial Function in Health and Disease, 124 Coles Hall, email@example.com, 532-4864
- Center of Excellence for Vector-Borne Diseases, 336 Coles Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-4612
- Molecular Biology Core Facility, 123 Coles Hall, email@example.com, 532-4863
Built in 1972, Coles Hall houses the Department of Anatomy and Physiology. Along with Mosier and Trotter Halls, it is part of the veterinary medicine complex, which contains the Departments of Clinical Sciences and Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology and the dean's office for the College of Veterinary Medicine. The complex also contains modern surgical, clinical, pathology and diagnostic facilities, a veterinary medicine teaching hospital and the veterinary medicine library.