Mosier Hall is home to the Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital and the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences. Together with Trotter and Coles Halls, Mosier forms the veterinary medicine complex. This 254,702-square-foot complex contains the Departments of Anatomy and Physiology and Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology and the dean's office for the College of Veterinary Medicine. The complex also contains modern surgical, clinical, pathology and diagnostic facilities, a veterinary medicine teaching hospital and the veterinary medicine library.
- Clinical Sciences, Dept. of, room A-111, 532-4890, fax 532-2252
- Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology, Dept. of, room K-221, 532-4401, fax 532-4039
- Food Animal Health and Management Center, room J-106, 532-4258, fax 532-4288
- Nanotechnology Innovation Center (NICKS), 532-4003, fax 532-4557
- Pharmcats Bioanalytical Services, room 111-B, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-4167, fax 532-2742
- Rabies Laboratory, KSU, room L-231, 532-4483, fax 532-4298
- Veterinary Health Center, room 106A, 532-5708, fax 532-4309
Mosier Hall was renamed in 1999 to honor Jacob E. Mosier, former hospital director and head of surgery and medicine.