Part of the Veterinary Medicine Complex, Mosier Hall is home to the Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital and the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences.
- Clinical Sciences, Dept. of, A-111 Mosier Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-4890, fax 532-2252
- Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology, Dept. of, K-221 Mosier Hall, 532-4401, fax 532-4039
- Flow Cytometry Laboratory, K-221 Mosier Hall, email@example.com, 532-4401, fax 532-4039
- Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine, P200 Mosier Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-4977, fax 532-4953
- Nanotechnology Innovation Center (NICKS), P200 Mosier Hall, email@example.com, 532-4977, fax 532-4953
Mosier Hall was renamed in 1999 to honor Jacob E. Mosier, former hospital director and head of surgery and medicine.