Justin Hall is the research and teaching center of the College of Human Ecology. Other departments in Justin Hall include apparel, textiles and interior design; family studies and human services; hospitality management and dietetics; and human nutrition.
- ATID-Sustainability Research Laboratory, room 327A, email@example.com, 532-1319, fax 532-3796
- Apparel, Textiles, and Interior Design, Dept. of, room 225, 532-6993, fax 532-3796
- Center on Aging, room 253, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5945
- Family Studies and Human Services, School of, room 304, email@example.com, 532-5510, fax 532-5505
- Great Plains IDEA, room 245, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-3965
- Hospitality Management and Dietetics - HMD, Dept. of, room 104, email@example.com, 532-5521, fax 532-5522
- Human Ecology, College of, room 119, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5500
- Human Nutrition, Dept. of, room 213, 532-5508, fax 532-3132
- Institute for Academic Alliances - IAA, room 119, 532-5500, fax 532-5504
- Institute of Personal Financial Planning, room 312, email@example.com, 532-1480, fax 532-5505
- Kansas Bridges to the Future, room 212, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5508, fax 532-3132
- Programs in General Human Ecology, Dept. of, room 119, 532-5500, fax 532-5504
- Sensory Analysis Center, room 139A, 532-5980, fax 532-3132
Located on the north side of Lovers Lane, this $2.12 million building opened in 1960, the first on-campus structure to be air-conditioned. On October 8, 2010, a groundbreaking for a new privately financed addition was held. The 15,000-square-foot addition will house space for student conferences and mentoring, the Personal Financial Planning Institute, student collaborative workspace and three classrooms that will accommodate more than 100 students each. The building’s Its namesake is Margaret M. Justin, who served as dean of the Division of Home Economics in 1923.