KSU Foundation Center

Photograph of KSU Foundation Center

Show KSU Foundation Center on campus map
Interactive campus map

Located southwest of the K-State campus, this building provides office space for organizations like the KSU Foundation, Information Technology Services, women's basketball, and the National Academic Advising Association.

Building offices

History

The Kansas State University Foundation was established in 1944 as the institution's official fundraising arm. During the 2009-2010 fiscal year, the KSU Foundation processed almost $91 million in contributions from university alumni, friends and corporate partners.