Edwards Hall is a general administration building that holds offices for employee relations, human resources, university police, the Division of Public Safety and the Kansas Center for Rural Initiatives.
- Dispute Resolution, 103 Edwards Hall, 532-6277, fax 532-6095
- Environmental Health and Safety, 108 Edwards Hall, email@example.com, 532-5856, fax 532-1981
- Human Capital Services, 103 Edwards Hall, 532-6277, fax 532-6095
- Institutional Equity, Office of, 103 Edwards Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6220, fax 532-4374
- Kansas Agricultural Mediation Services - KAMS, 2-A Edwards Hall, 532-6958, fax 532-6532
- Police Department, KSU, 108 Edwards Hall, email@example.com, 532-6412, fax 532-7408
- Sustainability, D003 Edwards Hall, 313-3085
- United Way Committee, Edwards Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6277
Built in 1968, this unique three-story building originally housed 192 Wildcat athletes with amenities that included dining space, a swimming pool and exercise facilities. About a decade after construction, the building converted to general dormitory space, then later into administrative offices. It is named for A. Thornton Edwards, former director of housing.