Edwards Hall is a general administration building that holds offices for employee relations, human resources, university police, the Division of Public Safety and the Kansas Center for Rural Initiatives.
- Community Service Program, room 8D, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5701, fax 532-0671
- Employee Assistance Program, room 103, 532-6277, fax 532-3818
- Employee Relations, Office of, room 103, 532-6277, fax 532-3188
- Employee Training, room 103, email@example.com, 532-6277, fax 532-6095
- Environmental Health and Safety, room 108, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5856, fax 532-1981
- Fire Safety Inspections, room 003, email@example.com, 532-3473
- Human Resources, Division of, room 103, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6277, fax 532-6095
- Kansas Agricultural Mediation Services - KAMS, room 2A, 532-6958, fax 532-6532
- Kansas Agricultural Mediation Services - KAMS, room 2-A, 532-6958, fax 532-6532
- Police Department, KSU, room 108, email@example.com, 532-6412, fax 532-7408
- Programs for Workplace Solutions, room 211A, 532-2030, fax 532-2036
- Public Safety, Division of, room 108, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5856, fax 532-1981
- WaterLINK, room 1D, email@example.com, 532-6868, fax 532-0671
- Women Managing the Farm, room 211A, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-2030, fax 532-2036
Built in 1968, this unique three-story building originally housed 192 Wildcat athletes with amenities that included dining space, a swimming pool and exercise facilities. About a decade after construction, the building converted to general dormitory space, then later into administrative offices. It is named for A. Thornton Edwards, former director of housing.