Rathbone Hall is the second phase of the Durland-Rathbone-Fiedler engineering complex that extends over the old football practice field. It houses the dean’s office for the College of Engineering and the Departments of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Civil Engineering. The engineering complex features solar glass walls that reflect 85 percent of solar heat.
- Engineering Research and Graduate Programs, 1042 Rathbone Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5844, fax 532-7810
- Engineering, College of, 1046 Rathbone Hall, email@example.com, 532-5590, fax 532-7810
- Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, Dept. of, 3002 Rathbone Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5610, fax 532-7057
- Multicultural Engineering Program, 1056 Rathbone Hall, email@example.com, 532-5949, fax 532-7810
Completed in 1982, Rathbone Hall was named for former Engineering Dean Donald E. Rathbone.