Rathbone Hall is the second phase of the Durland-Rathbone-Fiedler engineering complex that extends over the old football practice field. It houses the dean’s office for the College of Engineering and the Departments of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Civil Engineering. The engineering complex features solar glass walls that reflect 85 percent of solar heat.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering, Dept. of, room 2061, email@example.com, 532-5600, fax 532-1188
- Engineering Research and Graduate Programs, room 1048, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5844, fax 532-7810
- Engineering Student Services, room 1042, 532-5592
- Engineering, College of, room 1042, email@example.com, 532-5592, fax 532-7810
- Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, Dept. of, room 3002, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5610, fax 532-7057
- Multicultural Engineering Program, room 1056, email@example.com, 532-5949, fax 532-7810
- National Gas Machinery Laboratory - NGML, room 3007, 532-3747, fax 532-3744
- Recruitment & Leadership Development, room 1056, 532-5455, fax 532-7810
Completed in 1982, Rathbone Hall was named for former Engineering Dean Donald E. Rathbone.