Fiedler Hall is the third phase of the Durland-Rathbone-Fiedler engineering complex that extends over the old football practice field. Fiedler houses the engineering library and auditoriums, meeting rooms and computer labs for the College of Engineering. The engineering complex features solar glass walls that reflect 85 percent of solar heat.
- Civil Engineering, Dept. of, 2118 Fiedler Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5862, fax 532-7717
- Engineering Student Services, 1093 Fiedler Hall, email@example.com, 532-5592
Built in 2000, Fiedler Hall increased the size of the engineering complex by 75,700 square feet. The building was named after George Fiedler, a 1925 and 1934 K-State graduate who earned a place in the K-State Engineering Hall of Fame.