Offering hands-on research and design opportunities for K-State scholars, Burt Hall houses K-State research labs.
- Biotechnology Core Facility, Burt Hall, 532-5956
- Electronics Design Laboratory, 124 Burt Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-7826
Designed in 1923, Burt Hall served as a veterinary clinic offering surgery on large animals in addition to clinical research and instruction. The building is named in honor of Dr. James H. Burt, who joined the university faculty in 1909, worked in the College of Veterinary Medicine for 37 years and led the Department of Anatomy for many years. Following a building fire in 1946, Burt Hall underwent remodeling, followed by partial upgrades in 1981. It is currently used for research facilities.