- Catalyst Technology and Media Services, College of Education, 016 Bluemont Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5926, fax 532-7304
- Curriculum and Instruction, Dept. of, 261 Bluemont Hall, email@example.com, 532-5550, fax 532-7304
- Education, College of, 006 Bluemont Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5525, fax 532-7304
- Educational Leadership, Dept. of, 363 Bluemont Hall, email@example.com, 532-5535, fax 532-7304
- Kansas Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom - KFAC, 124 Bluemont Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 320-4350
- Psychological Sciences, Dept. of, 492 Bluemont Hall, email@example.com, 532-6850, fax 532-5401
- Special Education, Counseling and Student Affairs, 369 Bluemont Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5541, fax 532-7304
Built in 1981, Bluemont Hall was named in honor of Bluemont College, the forerunner to Kansas State University. In front of the building sits the cast iron Bluemont Bell, donated to Bluemont College by Joseph Ingalls in 1861. In exchange for having his name engraved on the side, Ingalls paid the $175 cost of the bell, which rang at the beginning of each class period.