Bluemont Hall

Photograph of Bluemont Hall

Show Bluemont Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map

Bluemont Hall is home to the College of Education and the Department of Psychology.

Building offices

History

Built in 1981, Bluemont Hall was named in honor of Bluemont College, the forerunner to Kansas State University. In front of the building sits the cast iron Bluemont Bell, donated to Bluemont College by Joseph Ingalls in 1861. In exchange for having his name engraved on the side, Ingalls paid the $175 cost of the bell, which rang at the beginning of each class period.