Change the Grading Option for a Class
- You must be enrolled or on the waitlist for the class in question.
- The last date to drop classes for the term in question must not have passed.
- The class must allow for a grade or an A-Pass-F grading option (designated as a grading basis of Student Option in KSIS).
- From the KSIS Home Page, to the right, in the KSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box and click Edit.
- Click the Go button.
- Select the term for the class you want to edit and then click Continue.
- Select the class to edit, and then click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
- If there are other components to the class, such as a lab or quiz, select the appropriate related components to change, and click Next.
- Select the appropriate Grading basis then click Next.
- Verify the changes and click Finish Editing.