1. K-State home
  2. »Human Capital Services
  3. »Forms
  4. »Workers’ Compensation Insurance

Human Capital Services

Accident Report (1101-A) (Workers' Compensation)

Fill out the Accident/Injury Report (pdf)

The Accident Report (1101-A) is to be completed by or for the injured employee, signed by the department head or designated official, and submitted to the Division of Human Resources within three working days of the accident/injury.