Dean of Student Life Outstanding Graduating Senior Award
This award is given to approximately a dozen graduating seniors. You and your staff are invited to join me in recognizing our strongest student leaders who have made outstanding contributions to student life during their K-State career. To be considered, a student must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate who will graduate in spring, summer or fall semester of 2020 or who graduated in December 2019.
- Co-curricular experiences as a K-State student with broad impact and strong leadership contributions to campus student life and/or a specific department in the Division of Student Life.
- Demonstrated ability to impact others who were different from themselves.
- Initiated or enhanced programs and services which improved the quality of student life.
- A statement about why the nominee is highly deserving of this honor.
The 2020 award winners can be found in this K-State Today News Release.
I look forward to recognizing these outstanding students.Thomas Lane, Ed.D.Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students