Faculty and Staff
Read the Collegian
Student of Concern
Sometimes a student needs a helping hand, but it can be difficult to determine how to best assist them.
- If you are concerned about a student and unsure of who to contact, visit the Office of Student Life's Student of Concern Guide.
- For non-academic misconduct, review the Student Code of Conduct and contact the K-State Student Governing Association Judicial Branch.
- For all life-threatening situations, call 911. You may also call the K-State Police Department at 785-532-6412.
- If you are unsure of who to call or you need a consult, call 785-532-SAFE or the Office of Student Life at 785-532-6432.
Faculty and Staff Employee Assistance
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service provided for State of Kansas benefits eligible employees and their dependents at no charge. The EAP provides information, short-term counseling, advice, and referrals from licensed professionals who understand the typical stresses we all face day in and day out.
- EAP counselors are available 24/7 at 1-888-275-1205 (option 1) to provide immediate care, concern, and assistance.
- For more information about online guidance resources, visit Human Capital Services.