The Division of Student Life
The Division of Student Life is committed to the philosophy of "Putting Students First."
The Vice President for Student Life/Dean of Students enhances the K-State student experience by providing important recruitment and retention functions for the University community and supports students in their academic, personal, and professional development.
The division includes a variety of departments, programs, and resources that promote student success both inside and outside of the classroom.
As announced on Dec. 19, 2018, the university is taking an important step to create a more unified framework that better aligns the structure, roles and responsibilities for strategic enrollment management activities across the institution. View the latest updates on the structural framework that realigns units between the Vice President for Student Life and the Provost and Executive Vice President, set to be in place by July 2019.
Student Life programs will advocate, support, and prepare students to achieve academic success while maximizing their personal and professional potential as we become a top 50 public research institution.
The Division of Student Life promotes student success through opportunities for student involvement experiences to strengthen personal and academic growth, leadership, professional development, and community engagement.
- Promote academic success to support and enhance student persistence
- Support students through advocacy and development of the whole student
- Provide opportunities for students to develop through an active and diverse student experience
- Challenge students to think globally and develop awareness, acceptance, and appreciation of personal and cultural differences
- Provide programs, environments, and facilities that are conducive to student learning and success
Vice President for Student Life/Dean of StudentsKansas State University122 Anderson HallManhattan, KS email@example.com
Executive AssistantKansas State University122 Anderson HallManhattan, KS firstname.lastname@example.org