Items to Bring When Starting Air Force ROTC Application Process
You will first need to create an online WINGS account to start the AFROTC admissions process. Follow the link below to the Incoming Cadet page where you will see instructions on how to create a WINGS Account.
To Help Ease the Application Process Please Bring With You:
- Original Birth Certificate with Raised Seal
- Original Social Security Card
- High School Transcript(s)
- College Transcript(s) (If Applicable)
- Official ACT and/or SAT Scores
- Selective Service Card (Males 18+) If you do not have this, you can get a print out from www.sss.gov
- DD Form 214 (If Applicable)
- Eagle Scout Certificate (If Applicable)
- Civil Air Patrol (CAP) Certificates (If Applicable)
Additional documents will be uploaded to your online WINGS Account. If you have trouble downloading the forms from WINGS, you can also find them on our website at the link below.
Any other required documents will be completed in our office. Please contact us with questions or comments. (785) 532-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org