MASTER SERGEANT RONALD CERVERA Jr.
MSgt Ronald Cervera Jr. is the NCOIC of Personnel at Kansas State University, Detachment 270, located in
Manhattan, Kansas. MSgt Cervera accepted his first ARMY tasking in support of Operation
Iraqi Freedom where he served as the NCOIC of Inbound/Night Shift from January 2010
to July 2010—processing all Intra-Theatre arrivals for over 60,000 Soldiers, Sailors, Marines,
Airman DOD Civilians and Contractors. His second ARMY tasking was in support of Operation
Enduring Freedom from February 2012 to September 2012 as S1/Pay Agent for a Provincial
Reconstruction Team Kapisa at FOB Negrab. He earned two combat badges with 1st CAV
and 1st ID and his Combat Action Badge during his Afghanistan tour.
1999 Airman Leadership School
2008 Non Commissioned Officer Academy
2013 SNCO PME
1. Jan 1995: Retirements/Separations Apprentice, Minot AFB, ND.
2. Oct 1997: Assignments/Retirements/Separations, Kunsan ABS South Korea
3. Oct 1998: NCOIC, Commander Support Staff, Lackland AFB, TX.
4. Dec 2000: NCOIC, Support Assignments, Kunsan ABS South Korea
5. Dec 2001: Assistant NCOIC 31st OSS/CSS, NCOIC, Assignments, 31st MSS and NCOIC, Manpower/Personnel
16th Air Force, Aviano ABS Italy
6. Jun 2005: Ast. NCOIC, Separation/Retirements/DEROS, NCOIC, CSS, 36th MSS, Andersen AB Guam
7. Jul 2007: NCOIC, Force Management and Career Development, Buckley AFB, CO.
8. Dec 2012: present, NCOIC, DP, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Air Force Commendation Medal (2 OLC)
Air Force Achievement Medal (3 OLC)
Army Commendation Medal (1 OLC)
Combat Action Badge
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
AB 06 JUL 1995
AMN 06 JAN 1996
A1C 06 NOV 1996
SRA 06 JUL 1998
SSG 01 OCT 2001
TSG 01 FEB 2007
MSGT 01 SEP 2013
(Current as of October 2015)