Travel Grant Applications
This information is specific to applying for the OURCI Travel Grant. Please read all the following information before starting your application.
Travel Grant Information
- It is required that a K-State faculty research mentor is overseeing the project.
Please note that the OURCI only accepts online applications; materials emailed without consent of the office will be disregarded.
- Complete the following form - http://bit.ly/TravelSP2020
- The following information will be needed for your application to be complete:
- Research Mentor/Department
- Conference dates
- Conference location
- Submitted abstract (if applicable)
- Amount requested (up to $500)
- Justification for request (i.e. how will the funds be spent)
If awarded, funds will be sent to the student via Student Financial Assistance prior to the end of the semester.
Deadline for Travel grants is April 17, 2020
If you experience any problems or have a question about the application, you may contact the staff at the Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Inquiry. Please e-mail email@example.com.