Research Grant Applications
This information is specific to applying for the OURCI Research Grant. Please read all the following information before starting your application.
Research Grant Information
- Faculty oversight is required. It is expected that faculty will guide the project.
- Funds can be used on supplies needed to help complete research or creative inquiry project or on time spent completing your project.
Materials to prepare for the application:
Please note that the OURCI only accepts online applications; hard copies and materials emailed without consent of the office will be disregarded.
- Complete the following form
- The following information will be needed for your application to be complete:
- Research Mentor/Department
- Contact for departmental financial officer
- Amount requested (up to $500)
- Justification for request (i.e. how will the funds be spent)
If awarded, funds will be sent to your research mentor prior to the end of the semester.
Deadline for Research grants is TBD
If you experience any problems or have a question about the application, you may contact the staff at the Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Inquiry. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.