OURCI Grant Application Information
What is Research and Creative Inquiry?
Research and/or creative inquiry is broadly defined to include any faculty-mentored scholarly or creative project or undertaking, whether disciplinary or interdisciplinary, pure or applied, theoretical or practical.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Manhattan, Salina, and K-State’s Global Campus undergraduate students may apply.
- Eligibility is extended to all Kansas State University undergraduate students in good academic standing.
- First-time and previously unfunded applicants are given priority consideration; however, all eligible students are continually invited to apply.
- Students may receive a maximum of two OURCI Grants (Research and/or Travel).
- A student cannot accept two grants, from different K-State offices, in a single semester.
Awards are for a maximum of $1000 per semester.
Application Due Dates
Summer 2019: April 19th, 2019 (travel grants ONLY)
Click for more information about the RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION.
Click for more information about the TRAVEL GRANT APPLICATION.
If you experience any problems or have a question about the application, you may contact the staff at the Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Inquiry. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.