Thursday, October 5
Union Big 12 Room
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Do you have a research idea you want to turn into reality? Are you applying for an OURCI Research/Travel Grant? If you answered yes to either of these questions, the Spark Tank is for you!
Spark Tank will give you a chance to pitch your research idea to a panel of judges and receive feedback to strengthen your OURCI Grant application. Two OURCI Grants will be awarded!
- Each presenter will have 5 minutes to present their project to a panel of judges
- Presentations should be a maximum of 5 minutes
- 5 minutes for questions and feedback from judges
How to Apply:
- Apply by September 22 by:
- Completing the form below
- Submitting your project description, statement of qualifications, and name of faculty mentor to email@example.com
- **Submitting this application does not guarantee your participation in the Spark Tank. A limited number of participants will be selected from applicants.
Spark Tank Application Form
***Your application is not complete until we receive your project description, statement of qualifications, and name of faculty mentor. Please email these items to firstname.lastname@example.org.***