Kansas Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol
Undergraduate researchers from all disciplines are encouraged to submit their application for the honor of presenting at the annual Kansas Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol poster symposium which will take place at the Capitol building in Topeka, KS, on February 20, 2019. Researchers must:
- be undergraduates during the 2018-2019 academic year;
- have completed research under the guidance of a K-State faculty mentor;
- follow the methodology of the appropriate academic discipline;
- have research of sufficient quality to be presented at a professional academic meeting;
- have the skills, resources, and capacity to produce a professional academic poster;
- agree to undergo training and rehearse their presentations prior to the Capitol event.